In dietary nutrition is not so easy to find a product that is valued more than bananas. The benefits and harms of these exotic fruits are thoroughly researched. It remains only to carefully study the knowledge of science, so as to make the best use of these delicacies.
Chemical composition of bananas
Benefits and harms of bananas, as well as other food products, is completely determined by their chemical composition. And yet, since this exotic fruit, which makes a long way to our counters, its properties can be affected by substances that stimulate or slow its maturation.
In the composition of a banana of medium size and moderate maturity:
- 15-17% of the daily norm of vitamin C;
- 22% of the daily intake of vitamin B6, essential for metabolism;
- 8% of the daily requirement for magnesium;
- 16% of the daily requirement for manganese;
- 12% of the daily requirement for potassium.